Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Taiwan Trip

Taiwan, the city I longed for the most!! I want to meet Vic in Taiwan~ It is so hard to see him in Canada!!! The food, the varity of books, everything in this city is going to be an experience for me!

28/7-- KA480 to TPE~ heehee~ The long expected trip!! I'm determined to leave HK on the 28th, since Vic's autograph session is tomorrow! Yeah!! Settled down at the hotel I booked!! Then went out to Ximen Ding~ Walked around and I started to look for Eslite bookstore~ I need to look for the pictorial book of Silence~ Asked a few people to finally get to Eslite~ Long long espected~ I was really amazed by the size and the atmosphere of the bookstore in Taiwan! Got my books alright~ Got some other books as well~ Then walked back to Ximen Ding, went to look for some good food to eat, we tasted a lot of good food~ Went to animate, got 2 sets of the comics! Then went back to the hotel to get rest, 'coz I need to be in good condition tomorrow for the autograph session~ hahaha~

29/7-- Woke up @ around 8.15am, get ready to leave @ around 9a.m~ Breeze centre is not too difficult to look for, since I'm all prepared! My only worry is that they might change the location without my notice, since I don't have access to the internet for the last few days, thanks to my sucky laptop!! I thought I were ones of those that arrived early, but I was wrong, there are 100+ ppls arrived before I do~ There is one eve arrived before 4a.m.!!! Amazing!!! Vic's definitely has his own charm!! (Of 'coz, if not I won't be here waiting for him!!) Started waiting until around 12noon the host start giving out the number for the queue~ Then I found out that Vic will sign the OST from silence as well, I went to look for it and hoping to get one~ Couldn't find it @ the Breeze centre!! *sad* Since fans will be starting to queue up @ 1p.m. then I went out to the open area to look around and see that they are going to sell the OST as well!! Lucky me!!! Bought 2 OST, one for myself and the other one for Angela~ Hoping to get it autographed for her!! Started to queue up, it was a mess!!! Everyone is just to excited to meet Vic!! There are a lot of Japanese fans!!! Amazing!!! Vic arrived as a Charming prince (as usual!) I started taking loads of picture on the very minute he arrived!!! haha~ He is super *100000000000000000000000000 Handsome!!! The very first time I see him in real person!! I'm dozed!!! I knew that my trip isn't wasted!!!! I knew that I did the right thing!! I knew that all the money I spent on his goods are all worth it!!! Hoping Vic will excel in his own career with my little help~ I took loads of pics!!! Will post some of them up when I'm back home with my computer!!! When it comes to my turn to ask him to autograph my book, I requested to shake his hand and he is just so super nice and I almost fainted on the spot!!! I almost can't utter any words when I see him so close to me!!! My heart just seems to stop beating on the very moment he shaked my hand!!! Is there another person in this world that will be just as amazing as him? I don't think so!! I didn't loose my attire, acted as normal as possible!! Trying to be as polite and tell him that I came all the way from Canada!!! Hoping he will remember me!! His voice is just so tender and it just drive right into youur heart on the very moment you hear him talking to you!!! I am just too drolled by him and I couldn't find any words to describe how big the impact is on my mind!! I felt that he is the only one that I will be so crazy for!!! I almost can't make myself off the stage once he finished signing!!! Oh my gosh!! My apologies to Angela here, 'coz I couldn't get her set to autographed by Vic, I'm so sorry, they only can sign one set!!! I wanted to wait for the whole session to end, but I couldn't since Mo is waiting for me @ the hotel!! When I went back to the hotel, I saw myself is a burnt panda!! My hands and my nose went red!!! I prespire a lot, I got myself all sun burnt, my hands and nose hurt to death!! But I know that all this are just worth it!! Went back to the hotel and met up with Mo, told him I'm so happy, I'm so greatful that I met Vic and got to shake hand with him, and we went to Taipei Main station to go to the bookstores together!! I bought some other books!!! Then we went back to the hotel to put down our stuffs! Went to Ximen Ding to eat something and went back to the hotel~ I am happy, contented and exhausted for today! Got to watch Mike He's Marrying Me and saw that he is going to hold an autograph session as well just outside my hotel on tomorrow, so I probably will go and have a look~ But I will get myself some good sleep tonight first!!!

30/7-- Woke up around 9 and then went down for some breakfast, then Mo go back to sleep again!! I watched TV for a while! Went out to the Red Brick Opera house @ around 1p.m. this is where Mike's autograph session is going to hold~ Not as much fans as yesterday! But it was definitely fun!! The sun is as usual SUNNY!!!! Mike is quite handsome in real person, but he didn't give me the big bang impact as Vic do!! haha~ Got his autograph, he is nice, talked to me and write Panda on my book!! heeheee~ Didn't wait until they finish, since I don't want to waste my time to go to Eslite @ Xin Yi~ The 6 Storeies Eslite building! Meet up with Mo then we set out again! I bought some magazines of Vic's and some books too~ Went to Shi Lin night market to have dinner with my super heavy books!! Ate the amazing fried chicken and ai yu bing~ Nice~ Walked around and I also find the chance to look for my Nike, finally got it @ a sport shop~ a little bit expensive!! Never mind I just love it too much! haha~ Exhausted as usual!! Sleep early, but I missed my chance to watch Silence! :(

31/7-- Today is the Taiwanese Valentine's Day~ We slept until 1+~ haha~ Went to find something to eat and to check out about the postaage! Went to Xin Guang Mitsukoshi and bought some Shu Uemura~ Tired, Jen is coming tomorrow!!

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Cindy Panda said...

Haha~ I am always sure that my heart is not going to change for Zaizai~ You can rest assured!

Angela, You don't know how happy I am and I'm still very excited of meeting Zaizai at this moment~ It is going to be the most cherished memory of mine! You know, I almost cried out whenever I refresh my memory of Zaizai shaking hand with me!!!! The feelings are mixed together!! I think you are the only one that can understand me!! You will know how touched I feel!

We will come together next time, ok?! heehee~

But give me sometime to save up my $$$$

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger mummyesther said...

:-) i can sense ya happiness......!!

^p^

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger mummyesther said...

hmm u r going back to canada today..just wanna say..have a safe trip .. keep in touch and i hope to see u soon again, panda :)

^p^
14/08

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Cindy Panda said...

哈哈, 下次一齊去咪得law~哈哈~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home