Friday, July 07, 2006

K party

Had lunch with my grandpa @ wan chai~ after that, we went to Central, my mom needs a new pair of glasses, and i needed some contact lens~
After that we had a brief walk @ Marks & Spencer, then i bring my mom to IFC, she has never been to there~ She left @ around 5~
I went to Landmark, get into BV, i got the hand stripes as Jen, Sa and Carina has, but i bought the dark brown color~ Walked all the way to wan chai to get the new DC, Casio z-1000, super like it~
Went to causeway bay to pick up the phone for shenly, then waited for jen, had dinner @ a old place that i used to had when i was small~ the rest has tasty veggie rice~
Went to wan chai to sing k with mo, jen, carina, cal, pam and me~ called sasa to tell her that i got the phone back already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home