Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year

Would like to wish everyone that bothers to come to my blog a very Happy Chinese New Year!! Good Luck in the year of Roaster~ Take good care of your health~ Stay cheerful~ hmm... whatelse? haha~

I'm quite lazy recently, lazy to upload the pics I want to show you guys, lazy to do everything... >.<>

Finally make up my mind to buy a new mobile phone, but many things are hindering the order process... -_- I really like Sagem MY-X8, it is a really cool phone, with tons of features... some of them are still being very picky, but for me, X8 is the ultimate phone with the features I want. It can even replace an iPod... heehee... I planned on buying an iPod, but, on a second thought, I barely use my own mp3 player... Moreover, the sagem phone can take care of the job, so why bother?!

I almost bought a PS2, actually, will get it sooner or later, but just wait... wait until I got a nice price... haha... I wanna play GT4, GT4... GT4... GT4.... haha... I wanna be able to play PS2 games with Vic~ hahaha... ( Ya... Ya.... Ya... Dream on Girl... )

By the way, the company Chinese New Year dinner was not that great... urgh... it is not yucky, but it just not what we expected... but Vivien told me it is better than last year... oh well... I won the Grand Prize $400 Travel Coupon... but I feel so guilty... Bernice and I got the same bingo ticket... but... I was just closer... I wanted to share the prize or even give the prize to her... but... *sigh*... Jennifer was right, if Bernice was the one who won the prize, she won't share it with me... But.. I just feel bad... am I being too good? I dunno...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home