Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy 2005

Finally, a new year begun, not big impact on my life, it doesn't seem a big change for me, but I do hope for a better 2005. Hoping for a better new year for the world, for the people in South Asia.

Today, I had lunch with my aunt, it was long since I went to a chinese restaurant for lunch. I bought my cousin her birthday present, I wrapped it up especially for her. Hope she likes her birthday present.

We went to downtown today for shopping, only Eaton center is opened today. I was surprised to find Sephora is located inside Eaton center. I was overjoy!! You know, Toronto has very limited choice when come to skin care and cosmetics. When I walked in to Sears, I saw there is a Anna Sui counter, another surprise! I didn't bought anything in Eaton center, I over spent too much these months. I bought 11 clothes, 3 pair of pants, 1 pair of shoes. I can't afford to buy anymore skincare and cosmetics stuffs. I promised myself, after I'm done with my stuffs, I will go to downtown to get some new stuffs~ Yeah~

We had dinner @ metro square tonight with my cousin's family! After the dinner, I went to MHQ @ First Markham Place, I bought the new Hacken + Joey's new CD, The Pricess Diary 2 and Eternal Sunshine. I am waiting for Kelly's concert DVD and Hacken + Joey's Concert DVD. Hope they will release soon~

I had a very nice New Year, I hope everyone on the Earth can have a cheerful New Year too! Tomorrow will be a better day.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger mummyesther said...

wawawawa

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Cindy Panda said...

what are you so surprised @?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home