Sunday, December 05, 2004

EXHAUSTED!!!

Every sunday, we get a lot of activation, like today, we get 8 new activations. Usually, I will get most of the activations. Andrew will only get a few only. I feel so terribly sorry, as I didn't mean to snatch any activation away from him. Probably, I am always here, so i get many customer really coming back to do new activation with me.
I got my new Nokia 3220 on friday, start liking to use it. I think the reception is better, at least better than my Inno 90, but I'm thinking of buying another one. (That's me!! always thinking of switching phones! :p)
Will be having dinner at an Japanese rest tonight~
^_^

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger mummyesther said...

where did ya inno 90 go????!!!! such a nice nice phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Cindy Panda said...

the outer ring is broken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home