Sunday, January 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Panda~

It was a memorable birthday~ Thanks!!!

Needa work as usual, since it's a sunday~ My birthday was like Vic's 23rd birthday~ haha~ He needed to work on his birthday, and the crew from MARS surprised him with a b-day cake and presents!!! Well, mine was surprised with a lots of birthday wishes~ Jennifer called~ Then Karen called to sing Happy Birthday~ haha~ Pamela, Andrew, Jennifer and Karena got me a birthday cake~ A Mango Mousse Birthday cake~ Yeah!!! Yummy!!! My presents is a Tiffany 1837 Lock Bracelet~ Love it!! I don't like the heart tag bracelet... 'coz everyone seems to have that...

I got myself a Tiffany bead bracelet... I love it being US exclusive... hahaha... Can anyone give me the Tiffany bead necklace? heehee...


Got a birthday card from Venus... I mailed my Christmas, New Year and birthday card to her just recently... I'm lazy!! Yes I am!! -_- I hope she got it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home